Saturday, February 24, 2007

Not sleeping

I am up late unable to sleep. I am surfing trying to find a new job and essentially a new life. I wonder if that is possible on the web. I am so tired and exhausted from a hideous job and extreme amounts of emotional fatigue and lots of yoga that I find it hard to sleep. Go figure. I am hoping to fall asleep before the sun rises. Of course my new dog is resting comfortably on the floor. How do animals do it? It seems they can sleep through the best and worst of times. Oh to have that kind of life. Well week 3 of yoga teacher training is almost over. I am going to skip the cadaver field trip tomorrow and take it easy. I think I am going to walk the doggie, go to morning yoga and see a movie. I think that sounds splendid. Provided again that I can fall asleep relatively soon. I just finished reading Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert yesterday. For any of you women out there that are unhappy and feeling unfulfilled or are just looking for some other form of contentment, I highly recommend it. It definitely is changing my way of thinking along with all of the mediation and forward bends and yogi pretzel like positions I have been taking on these days.

Well I am going to give this sleep thing one more chance. More later.

No comments: