So I am working on doing a waiver for everyone at work so I can teach a yoga class. It is my goal to have it finished this week and start teaching next week. I am procrastinating though surely out of fear. It is a daunting task to teach my peers but it will also be the greatest lesson for me. As long as I come from a place within and oddly enough from love then I think I will be okay. I also need to come from my own experience and not try to do anything that I can't do or am not comfortable with. I am also trying to make a yoga music cd. I have found some cool music and downloaded it on my home computer but not a clue how to transfer it from there to something else. Yea I know I am slightly technically retarded at times. Oh well I figure this is all going to work out the way it is supposed to right?
Well I must go back to music searching and working on this project. I think this is something that I must complete in order to get my life headed on the right track.
Things are still good with Darren and that is awesome. It is just my career and growth in that area that is suffocating. I fear that if I don't continue to push myself that I will fade away and forget all that I have done with this yoga and running and everything else. Okay I am not trying to be so final about it but you get my point.
Thanks for listening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment